3.20.2007

The Morning Walk-thru - This is MY fantasy


Held the fantasy draft for...my Yahoo! Fantasy League, brilliantly titled Snake Farm, last night and I'm pretty pleased with the results.

I'm no fantasy geek, in fact I've only recently resumed the pretend games, but I'm pretty excited about my squad. Check out the roster for your 2007 Fruit Jar Drinkers a.k.a The Crazy 28...

C Kenji Johjima SEA
C Ramon Hernandez BAL
1B Justin Morneau MIN
1B Prince Fielder MIL
2B Freddy Sanchez PIT
2B Howie Kendrick LAA
3B Miguel Cabrera FLA
3B Garrett Atkins COL
SS Miguel Tejada BAL
SS Troy Tulowitzki COL
OF Alfonso Soriano CHC
OF Vladimir Guerrero LAA
OF Matt Holliday COL
OF Ichiro Suzuki SEA
OF Nick Swisher OAK
UTIL Ryan Zimmerman WAS
BN Bill Hall MIL
BN Alex Gordon KC (Nebraska represent!)
BN Rocco Baldelli (Pride of New England)

SP Roy Halladay TOR
SP Jeremy Bonderman DET
RP Mariano Rivera NYY
RP B.J. Ryan TOR
P Brandon Webb ARZ
P Felix Hernandez SEA
P Johnathan Papelbon BOS
BN Scott Kazmir TB
BN Brian Fuentes COL

My only concern? Rockies off days, and catcher but not much you can do there.
Less than two weeks away now...

No comments: