4.01.2008

Trev talks child rearin'

Here's something I didn't know: Trev Albert's kids are Georgia Bulldogs fans. This makes Trev Alberts angry. But it doesn't make Trev Alberts so angry that he'd do something truly damaging like write a blog about it. (Ed: Should you change your mind, Trev, they have videos to help you.*)



The piece in question can be found here. Personally, I enjoyed the piece, thought it struck the right balance between humor and honesty and it's inclusion here confuses me for two reasons: 1) Out of the thousands of blog posts out there, this is the one that really riled Trev up? and 2) What, exactly, is the take here?

Is Chris Rasmussen, the writer in question, not supposed to want his daughter to be a Royals fan? Would it be okay for him to be angry about that? I don't know what Trev wants and that makes me angry because he's usually very clear. Trev's not known for subtlety which makes the absence of a firm take all the more alarming.

It also makes it a lot like this post but what's a Cornhusker blog supposed to do when there's no real news and barely even enough fluff on which to opine? In fact, from now on I think that, when this is the case out there in Huskerland, you can probably count on a video featuring Trev Alberts. While said videos may not always be altogether lucid, they'll never be dull.

Maybe if I do that, I'll get my own blog included in a "What the Blog" segment. C'mon, Trev. We're both Cornhuskers here...sort of.

* Self-indulgent link!! Hi-five!

No comments: