5.06.2008

Casey At the Bat

As a brief sidenote to Sammy Vegas' recent post regarding some racy pics of Casey Connelly (aka Sam Keller's girlfriend) originally found on barstoolsports.com, the whole thing turned into quite the brouhaha when Connelly emailed the guys at Barstool Sports and pleaded for their removal then offered a vague threat of ugliness if they were not.

I'd excerpt one of the emails here but I sort of feel bad for the girl...then I remember she had nearly naked pictures of herself on the Internet.

C'est la vie. Click over if you want to.

God bless the offseason.

1 comment:

Sammy Vegas said...

Honestly, what are the odds that was really her? I don't know, but I'm giving 2:1 odds.

Ended up taking Eight Belles on Saturday - don't know if that is a good or a bad thing for this fall.